Let’s face it, it’s not always easy to buy for Dad!
Usually they have everything they want of or they just go and buy whatever they need.
While that’s great, it doesn’t make it easy for the likes of us who need to find something to say “Thanks for being a top bloke!”.
Whatever your Father’s Day gift challenge, Northpark Shopping Centre have made life a little easier this year by creating a Father’s Day Gift Guide.
Forget wandering the shops in circles for hours or browsing the web until your eyes hurt;
Northpark Shopping Centre have you covered with gifts for every type of Dad;
If that’s not enough, they’re also running a Father’s Day Competition which could have you winning an impressive Father’s Day Gift Hamper valued at $200 for your Dad and eliminate all of your shopping stress completely! See below for details.
Top 8 Father’s Day Gift Guide
For the Super Dad;
If your Dad is your Superhero and loves BIG things, then check out this giant coffee mug from Smokemart’s Gift Box. Priced at $14.95 it’s not only affordable but Dad will love his never ending cup of coffee at home or work.
For the Hard To Buy For Dad;
For all of the Dad’s who have everything, then these are for him.
You can’t go wrong with a 30 year old bottle of Ballantine’s Finest Blended Scotch Whisky from BWS Liquor.
For the Retired Dad;
Does your Dad love the old fashioned Barber Shop? Why not pamper him with a traditional razor cut, complete with hot towel and all at Domain Mens Haircutters!
Great for Dad’s who love a close shave or those who need to tame the wild beast growing on their face and they start from as little as $25!
For the Sporty Dad;
If your Dad is into everything sport, then check out Northpark’s newest store Be A Sport.
With everything from sportswear to sports equipment and accessories, this is a one stop shop for the Sports enthusiast. Kent and his team are on standby to help you pick the perfect Father’s Day Gift this year.
For the Foodie Dad;
If you love to celebrate with Dad and the family, why not cook Dad a delicious feast?
Choose from chicken kievs, freshly peeled prawns or perhaps a variety of scrumptious meats for the ultimate BBQ feast.
If you need recipe ideas or cooking tips, chat to the guys at Fresh Poultry and Seafood for great ways to impress Dad this Father’s Day.
For the Fashionable Dad;
You can’t go wrong with a classic Jag Polo Shirt for $49.95 from Peter Webber Menswear. For the ultimate fashion pack add a pair of pants, a trendy jacket or even some socks!
For the Dining Out Dad;
If your Dad loves to dine out, why not treat him to breakfast, lunch or dinner at Primo‘s Northpark. Choose from meat, seafood, salads, pizzas and pastas.
Open 9am till late Thursday to Sunday and 10am till late Monday to Wednesday, you can enjoy Father’s Day any day and take the whole family for a treat!
For the Pampered Dad;
Why not give Dad some time out this Father’s Day and treat him to an hour of silence and relaxation with the team at Yang Massage.
Go for the works with a full body massage or opt for a voucher so Dad can select his own massage combo.
This Father’s Day, Northpark Shopping Centre has you covered.
All promotions and gifts mentioned above are available instore until Sunday, September 4th, 2016. For centre open times, click here.
Don’t forget to Enter our “Best Dad Ever” Competition! Read on…
Want to WIN your Dad a hamper with a bunch of goodies valued at $200? Enter our Best Dad Ever Competition;
What you need to do:
Post your favourite picture of the Special Dad in your life in the comments section under our competition banner on the Northpark Shopping Centre Facebook Page by clicking here!
Be sure to read all the T&Cs below.
Every picture posted, enters the competition automatically.
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday 2nd September, 2016.
Prize Pack includes;
Darrell Lee Liquorice, Drink Bottle, Bamboo Socks, gift vouchers and much, much more.
Find all of these great gifts and more at Northpark Shopping Centre and celebrate your Dad this
Father’s Day with something special.
Competition T & C’s;
- Competition will finish on 1st September, 2016 at 5PM.
- Winner will be contacted and announced by 2nd September, 2016 at 5pm.
- The Winner will be posted on Northpark Shopping Centre social media pages and website.
- 1 Picture post per person.
- Consent is given for the picture to be reposted upon Winning.
- Winner agrees to have a photo receiving the prize which will be used for social media and marketing purposes.
- A Winner will be selected at random.
- Northpark Shopping Centre have the right to select an alternate winner should the first choice not make contact within 24 hours after notification.
- Northpark Shopping Centre have the right to remove any picture they deem as inappropriate or in poor taste.
- Online Competition only.
- All entrants agree to the above terms and conditions.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.