Northpark is making Christmas easy for the whole family this year.
There are plenty of places to find something special for Mum, Dad, Grandparents, Friends, Boss, Kris Kringle and those OMG last minute goodies.
If you loathe wrapping all those gifts, why not come and see the friendly Gift Wrapping team from The Salvation Army who will be in the centre from the 14th December till 23rd December, 11am to 4pm daily. It will only cost you a gold coin donation and perhaps a few bucks for a coffee so you can sit back and relax while the expert wrappers do the work.
While you are in the centre you might like to go into our Scratch & Win Draw. You have plenty of chances to win with over $2,000 worth of prizes to be won instantly and the opportunity to WIN the major prize of a holiday for a family of 4 to the stunning Daydream Island.
Don’t forget Northpark will be open right up til Christmas with many of our stores extending their shopping hours.
MERRY CHRISTMAS &
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Northpark Shopping Centre
‘Christmas Scratch & Win” Competition
How to enter
To enter the Northpark Shopping Centre ‘Christmas Scratch & Win’ competition, customers must do the following during the Promotional Period:
- Make a minimum spend of $15 or more at any participating store within Northpark Shopping Centre during the promotional period to receive a scratch & win game card.
- Scratch the latex area on the game card to reveal if they are an instant winner. If an instant winner, present their winning game card to the redemption point listed to receive their prize.
- Both winners and non-winners are invited to complete the details on the reverse of the Scratch Card and enter, at the entry barrel located outside Coles, for a chance to win the Major Prize.
The competition opens at 9am Thursday 8 December and closes at 5pm Thursday 22 December 2016 or when all 4,000 Game Cards are distributed by the Promoter, whichever comes first.
Conditions of entry
- Information on ‘How to enter’ forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of JLL directly involved in the management of Northpark Shopping Centre and their immediate family, tenants and their immediate family, the staff of tenants in Northpark Shopping Centre and their immediate family, the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. Tenants means lessees, licensees and in the case of a corporation, their directors.
- Receipts cannot be added together to total the required minimum spend.
- Customers may enter more than once, but each entry requires the specified spend of $15 or more at any participating store within Northpark Shopping Centre.
- Customers will receive a maximum of one (1) Game Card per receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to mark a receipt as used to redeem a Game Card.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Entries for the Major Prize Draw will not be accepted after 5pm Thursday 22 December 2016.
- Instant prizes revealed on the game card are to be claimed no later than 5pm Tuesday 31 January 2017 at the retailer specified at Northpark Shopping Centre.
- Receipts must be attached to the entry form in order to be eligble for the major draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- Entries will not be accepted via mail.
- Entries that are illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be considered for prize redemption.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Receipts from partial lay-bys, gift voucher/card purchases, interest free purchase payments, eftpos and ATM receipts, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills), undated receipts, receipts dated outside the Promotional Period and receipts which have already been used to redeem a Game Card cannot be presented as receipts to enter.
- The Major prize value is correct at the authorisation date of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any subsequent variation in values.
- Instant prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as offered.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Any further costs associated with prize redemption are not included and will need to be met by the prize winner.
Details of Prizes and Prize Values
Total Instant Prize Value $2,303.75
A trip for two adults and two children (12 years or under) to Daydream Island. Includes three nights accommodation in a Coral Ocean Balcony Room for two adults and two children (12 years or younger), plus return airport transfers and a family picninc on Whitehaven Beach.
The Major Prize travel dates are valid for 12 months from the date of the winner being contacted and subject to availability. Blackout dates apply for public holidays, school holidays, and special events. Surcharges may apply.
See Flight Centre Northpark Shopping Centre for full Terms and Conditions
Major Prize Value: $4,400.00
Total PRIZE POOL Value: $6,703.75
Date, Time and Place of Major Prize Draw
The major draw winner will be drawn at Centre Management Office, Northpark Shopping Centre, 264 Main North Road, Prospect S.A on Friday 23 December 2016 at 10am.
- The winner will be determined via a random draw from the entry barrel in-centre.
- The judge’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner need not be present at the draw to be eligible to win.
- The Major Draw prize winner must provide suitable identification to the Promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to redeem the Major Prize.
- If despite every reasonable effort the winner of the Major Prize cannot be contacted, the prize will be retained for 3 months. At the end of the 3 months being Thursday 23 March 2017 if the prize remains unclaimed, a letter will be sent to the Consumer and Business Services S.A Government setting out full details and steps taken to try and contact the winner. At that stage a request for a redraw will be sought. Any redraw/s will be conducted at 10am on Friday 24 March 2017 at the Centre Management Office, Northpark Shopping Centre, 264 Main North Road, Prospect S.A
- The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval gaming authorities in SA where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in SA where required.
- Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual entrant cannot and will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
- If all or any part of any Term or Condition contained in these Conditions of entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other Terms and Conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision appearing had not been inserted herein.
- By entering the promotion you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information for further marketing and promotional purpose specific for Northpark Shopping Centre unless you say otherwise. Please contact the promotor if you wish to change your details at anytime.
- If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customers name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
Address: ADDRESS FOR HEAD OFFICE
Trade Permit License Number
Authorised under SA Permit Number: TBC
For further information regarding the Terms and Conditions please contact Centre Management at Northpark Shopping Centre on (08) 8342 5436.